#ad from our content partner, the Net Impact Conference
The largest global convening of young social impact leaders is coming to Detroit in just three weeks! Hear from world-class leaders discussing the climate crisis, gun violence, sustainable fashion, corporate social responsibility and much more. Explore new career opportunities and get inspired to take the next step in your social change journey right at TCF (Cobo) Center.
At the 2019 Net Impact Conference, students, professionals and social entrepreneurs have a unique opportunity to network with leading names in corporate social impact and activism, like Jessica Norwood, CEO of the Runway Project; Shannon Watts, Founder of Moms Demand Action; Fred Keller, Founder of Cascade Engineering, Iqbal Quadir, Founder of GrameenPhone; Seth Goldman, Chair of Beyond Meat and Honest Tea — plus dozens of our very own Detroit changemakers.
Here’s just a taste of the inspiring Detroiters you can expect to hear from at NI19:
- Devita Davison, Executive Director of FoodLab Detroit
- David Alade, Founding Partner of Century Partners
- Veronika Scott, Founder and CEO of The Empowerment Plan
- Neil Hawkins, President of Erb Family Foundation
- Marlin Williams, Chief Program Officer of TechTown
- Amy Peterson, Co-founder and CEO of Rebel Nell
- Kirsten Ussery, Co-owner and General Manager of Detroit Vegan Soul
Get unparalleled access to Net Impact’s sponsors and speakers during a variety of networking salons and breakout sessions that invite you to sit down, talk candidly, and ask the questions you’re dying to ask about the topics you care about most.
We can’t wait to bring Detroit together at TCF Center for an uplifting and game-changing three days that will rock your world. See you on October 24!